Here at Competitive Commercial Roofing we are proud to be the leading Duro-Last Roofing Company in Portland, OR & Seattle, WA. 35 years of commercial roofing has given us the experience to know we are using the best product out there. We only us Duro-Last roofing because we want the best for our customers. Our specialization with Duro-Last results in the best installation everytime, our crew is efficient, the quality is superior, we like to think of ourselves as the heart surgeon of roofing.
If there is one thing to know about Duro-Last, it’s all about reducing impact. Which means saving money and time. At Competitive Commercial Roofing we’re passionate about roofing, and we understand that every institution has their own passion. By using Duro-Last we can get install faster than others with their unique fastener system. This means that any time of year we can install the best and repair the rest. This means avoiding costly leaks and allowing you to get back to doing what you’re passionate about as quickly as possible.
Since Duro-Last is made of a durable white liner, it has amazing energy saving qualities. The advantage of using a white roofing membrane is that it reflects UV and other forms of light more effectively. This means a roof that stays cooler longer and means your building overall will stay cooler. This means using less energy powering HVAC systems and more money staying in your pocket! In fact Duro-Last has reduced a buildings total energy by up to 40% in tests. Not only are you saving money on your roof, but the lower temperatures mean your HVAC system operates more efficiently and less frequently.
Duro-Last is the best product for a roof with multiple penetrations. Whether it’s a new roof or a retrofit. With over 35 years of business under their belts, they’ve seen it all and designed industry leading solutions for any roofing problem.
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection. Leak problems usually stem from installation errors – not surprising, considering how challenging the rooftop environment can be, and the amount of hands-on labor a typical roof installation requires.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes. Making it a favorite of restaurant owners everywhere.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available. Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with our comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty that is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
- Duro-Last is made in America, locally in Grants Pass, Oregon. Originally designed for pool liners, the Duro-Last material is perfect for repelling water.